|Program Homepage:||Click to visit|
|Dates / Deadlines:|
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|
|Spring||2020||10/01/2019 **||Rolling Admission||01/09/2020||05/16/2020|
|Academic Year||2020-2021||03/02/2020 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
|Fall||2020||03/02/2020 **||Rolling Admission||TBA||TBA|
** Indicates rolling admission application process. Applicants will be immediately notified of acceptance into this program and be able to complete post-decision materials prior to the term's application deadline.
|Discipline of Study:||Biology, Business Administration, Clinical Lab Science, Communication Arts, Computer Science, Cultural Studies, Design and Interactive Media, International Studies, Management, Media Cinema Studies, Political Science, Psychology, Public Sociology, Sociology, Theater||Language of Instruction:||English|
|Housing Options:||Student Dormitories||Class Status:||2nd year (Sophomore)|
Think big – Big Ben big – and come to London to boost your knowledge of business, communications, and media, with the frontline approaches and facilities at University of Westminster. You can even apply what you're learning on the job, interning two or three days a week at a British company in these fields. Add UK travel to a city with something worth exploring around every corner, and you've got a semester full of valuable adventures.
LIVE IN ONE OF LONDON'S PRIME AREAS
with easy access to museums, historical treasures, shopping, restaurants, and more.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF
a highly respected media, arts, and design department with state-of-the-art studios for radio, television, and arts.
POWER UP YOUR RESUME
and earn credit interning at a British company.
Excursions & Activities
- See more of the UK – England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland – with a three-day trip.
- Hit London's highlights like as the Houses of Parliament, the Tower of London, the British Museum, East London's street art scene, and more.
- Experience contemporary London entertainment by attending sporting events, concerts, and theater.
- Get involved on campus by joining student clubs and using the fitness facilities.
Internships. Add valuable international work experience to your resume by interning at a British company, like AMP Publicity, Eurosport, HOK, Killik & Co., or New Century Media.
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Orientation – an introduction to British culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Field trips and cultural activities
- Overnight excursions
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us